Communication between teachers and parents is supported by FACTS Student Information System. The System’s ParentsWeb gives the parent an opportunity to get more involved in their child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. Parents may view their child’s grades, attendance, and homework as well as other useful school information. Parents can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use ParentsWeb:
- Make sure that the school has your email address in FACTS.
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, go to www.renweb.com and click Logins.
- Type the school's District Code: NHS-CA
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password.
- A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- ParentsWeb allows you to access:
- Student attendance and grades
- Report cards
- School events
Like What You See? Schedule a Tour | Give us a Call 213.480.3145