New Horizon School – Los Angeles enrolls a diverse student body, welcoming students of all races, national or ethnic origins, and socioeconomic status. The primary goal throughout the admissions process is to provide information about the school while learning as much as possible about the prospective student.
1. Parents meet with Preschool Director or Principal.
The Preschool Director or Principal will introduce New Horizon School to parents and inform them of the mission, program, and curriculum of the school. This will provide parents an opportunity to ask questions. If you’re interested in scheduling a meeting and tour of the school, please visit our Visit NHSLA page.
2. Potential student visits a classroom. The potential student may choose to experience a day visit in a classroom.
3. Completion of the Application for Admissions. If interested, parents will be asked to complete an application for admissions.
4. Parents provide a copy of the past two years report cards if applicable.
5. Parents complete enrollment process and submit payment fees.
For any admissions inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Horizon School – Los Angeles admits students of any race, color, nationality and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, nationality and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Like What You See? Schedule a Tour | Give us a Call 213.480.3145