Communication between teachers and parents is supported by
RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that allows our parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. Parents may view their child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct as well as other useful school information. Parents can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- Make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb.
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, go to www.renweb.com and click Logins.
- Type the school’s District Code: NHS-CA
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
Like What You See? Schedule a Tour | Give us a Call 213.480.3145